TOUR 1 – Depart NZ 11 March.2020 WINTER
TOUR 2 – Depart NZ 1 Aug.2020 SUMMER
Golden Triangle Over Land & River Ganges Cruise
12 Nights – 13 Day’s + International Travel.
Group Tours 10 min-max 16 persons.
All Flights-Trains Land and Sea transport-Deluxe Hotels Double Room on upper Deck of Cruise Ship-Breakfast-Dinner and most Lunches-Entry Fees & Taxes with Sarla as your chaperone.
Visa NZ $ 125,00 [ if organised by us.] p.p.
Day-Hotel if wanted on Day of Departure NZ $ 80.00 per room share.
Taxi from Day-Hotel to Airport NZ $ 15.00 p.p.
March 2020 [ Winter Zoning ] $ 7,900.00
Aug. 2020 [ Summer Zoning ] $ 6,900.00
Single Room Accommodation, Upper Deck or Lower Deck + Deluxe Hotels (4 Star min). Please inquire for a Price quote or Share arrangements.
Day 01: Arrive Kolkata (Flight: TBA) – Farakka (Train: TBA)
Day 02: Farakka & Malda
Day 03: Baranagar
Day 04: Murshidabad
Day 05: Matiari
Day 06: Kaina & Mayapur
Day 07: Chandernagore
Day 08: Kolkata – Jaipur (Flight: TBA)
Day 09: Jaipur
Day 10: Jaipur – Agra (By Surface: Approx. 04 hrs. drive)
Day 11: Agra – Delhi (By Surface: Approx. 04 hrs. drive)
Day 12: Delhi
Day 13: Delhi Departure
*Please note this can be reversed if the boat is coming back.
Visiting India’s Golden Triangle is one of the most popular things to do on a trip to this fantastic country. The triangle has three of India’s best-known cities at each point – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
Delhi to Jaipur to Agra triangle tours give you a fantastic insight into modern India as well as giving you the opportunity to experience some of the best sights and cultural experiences the country has to offer.
Your India adventure starts here! You can browse our India tour packages with prices on our website or you can find out more about our Golden Triangle tours of India by contacting us today.
Some of the things you can expect from our India vacation, tours, and packages include:
Any International or Domestic Airfares not mentioned and Visa fee, Early check-in or late check out, Meals other than specified above, Tips & Gratuities, Travel & Medical Insurance, Camera and Video permits, Expenses incurred due to flight / train cancellation or delay, Any expense of a personal nature, like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, mini bar, etc, any optional excursion or tour, any other expense not mentioned in the price includes column.
1. The price quoted for the land, airfare and taxes are subject to change without notice until final payment has been received in full and tickets are issued.
2. Price validity mentioned in the quote means you must start and end tour within those dates.
3. Deposit is non-refundable and due within 7 days of the invoice dates (unless otherwise stated)
4. Receiving confirmation of the booking means you and your client have read and agreed on TOTAL HOLIDAY OPTIONS booking conditions mentioned in the brochure and website. Due to any unforeseen circumstances booking conditions may change without notice hence please request a copy before making a reservation.
5. Please check all the dates are correct and ensure that the name given is the same as mentioned in the passport, resulting not to do may cause penalties and increase in cost.
6. No accommodation or services are confirmed while quoting. Booking of services and accommodations will only be processed once written confirmation is received. Our priority always is to offer the same hotel as quoted unless soldout prior where similar category hotel will be offered.
7. We are happy to assist with information; however, it’s your clients and/or agents’ responsibility to ensure all the relevant visas of the countries are obtained.
8. We recommend that you advise a client to familiarise with latest consular advice issued by the department of foreign affair and trade.
9. The quoted prices are based on cash, cheque, bank transfer and eNett.
10. No early check-in or late check-out is included.
11. If you are carrying large items i.e. surfboard or anything which require large vehicle, please advise us at the time of quoting. Failing to inform may cause inconvenience and delay. Any extra cost incurs due to change of vehicle will need to pay directly to our local office. Transport is subject to availability at the time, therefore, pre-booked is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
12. Activities mentioned above are subject to availability and changes can be made if necessary, for any reason until the last moment.
13. Driving time mentioned in the itinerary is approx. and is for guidance only. Travelling may take much longer time than mentioned in the itinerary as it varies according to the season, the area of your tour and road conditions or the region.
14. Picture shown on the itinerary and website is for reference only and may not be an actual picture of your room, services or activities.
15. If you are booking hotel or tour on triple share, please note that depending on the hotel policy and availability extra rollaway bed/mattress will be provided in the same room.
16. Every hotel is different in room size, services, location, category and decor. We take utmost care while selecting and suggestion hotels, so every traveller can have a comfortable stay. All travel agent and client is also responsible to ensure they do research and satisfy themselves with the hotels and its services at the time of quotation and request for an alternative if any concern. Due to an unforeseen circumstance if changes are made at the last moments than the client had to pay any additional cost in full at the time of changes. There will not be any refund for unused hotel or services.